WHAT DOES THE
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP
The FCSI EF is committed to develop emerging food service professionals into consultants and promoting ongoing professional development of its consultant and allied members.
You can help build a brilliant future for our industry by supporting the Education Foundation’s initiatives.
Sponsors that support the Educational Foundation will see their logos appear on the following:
- The Foundation’s website and Facebook page
- Recognition in the FCSI Foodservice Consultant magazine Worldwide and online fcsi.org – The Foodservice Consultant Magazine
- Educational Foundation banners at FCSI events
- Related marketing materials promoting the Foundation
- Supporting the Foundation helps build brand recognition among the association’s worldwide membership.
The Foundation partners with the world’s finest hospitality schools to identify to encourage new talent, as well as turn out students that meet the FCSI’s stringent professional requirements for food facility designers and management advisory services (MAS) consultants.
The Educational Foundation also implements an array of funding initiatives, including funding for curriculum development and original research that addresses foodservice consulting.
Start of the Annual Golf Tournament Benefitting the Educational Foundation
Kim Armstrong, Pete Wilson, Linda Callahan and Devon GoForth –
Annual Golf Tournament Benefitting the Educational Foundation
Click to view a list of donations made in memory of an indivivual
These great organizations and Individuals support the FCSI Educational Foundation
* Denotes number of donations made to the foundation
- Birchfield Jacobs****************************
2020 is the 29th year that Birchfield Jacobs has supported the Educational Foundation
- FCSI Asia Pacific Division – Asia Pacific Division ***
- FCSI Americas Division ***
- FCSI New England Chapter*
- FCSI World Wide *
- EAME – Europe & Middle East Division *
- FCSI New England *
- Ira Beer *
- Elkay *
- Irinox *
- Eagle Marketing *
- Melink Corporation *